Thursday 19 March 2015

Location Movement - Work Diary

In this session I tried to recreate my previous shoot but in a location setting. I used mostly doors as the background of my shoot, I believe this worked well but I do prefer the shoot I did in the studio because it showed off movement and the creative use of light. The colours used in this shoot were very bright and bold which made the photographs stand out more.

I really like this photograph because of the way the subjects hands are shown, in this photograph his hands are far less blurry which creates a better effect. The contrast between the background and the subject makes this photograph stand out. Although, if I were to improve this photograph I would make the lines in the background more straight.

My favourite thing about this photograph is the contrast between the background and the subject of this image because it makes the photograph stand out. I also really enjoy the way the face us very blurry whilst the subjects hand and rest of body is clear. If I were to improve this photograph I would make sure there wasn't a reflection in the background.

In the next session, I will expand on the idea of movement and the creative use of light by attempting to do some motion blur photography. I will do this shoot in a location setting and I will do it by setting the shutter speed to a longer setting and I will go out and move the camera. In all my movement photography so far, it has been the subject that has been moved but in this shoot I will move the camera instead.

No comments:

Post a Comment