Thursday 19 March 2015

Research Log - Brian Matthew Hart

I chose Brian Matthew Hart's photography because he shows of the creative of light in an unique and abstract way. His photographs is mostly made up of light drawings. I really like his work because of the specific autumn colours that he uses and how complex his light drawings are. 

I really like this photograph because of the amount of detail in it. As you can see, there is not a bike in the photograph but the light drawing off a bike is in great detail which makes this image stand out. I also really like the contrast between the bright yellow light and the black background, because again this makes the image stand out more.
This is one of my favourite photographs by Brian Matthew Hart because of the amount of detail he has used. As you can tell he has taken multiple photographs and put them together to create an overall photograph. The colour he uses complement each other which gives the image a warm, unique feel to it.

I really like this photograph because of how well the subject of the image is outlined in great detail. The colour contrast is also done very well because the black background and the bright luminous red light drawing. I also really like how Brian Matthew Hart has incorporated two photographs, one of as light drawing an don elf fireworks.

This is one of my favourite photographs by Brian Matthew Hart, again because of the great detail he puts in this photograph. This image is very abstract and unique which makes it stand out. I really like the contrast between the black background and autumn colours of the light drawings. Although in this photograph you can see shadows which gives the image a 3d effect.

His photography influences me to be more abstract and creative with my own light photographs.
Overall, I really like Brian Matthew Hart's photography because of how creative, detailed and abstract his work is and how he sticks to the same kind of colours. Although, I do believe he could experiment with more colours.



No comments:

Post a Comment