Monday 16 March 2015

Research Log - Chris Giles

I chose Chris Giles because his photography shows off the creative use of light brilliantly. Even though he is a wedding photographer he shows off light in very unique and abstract ways. I really enjoy his use of colour and light in his work.
I really love this photograph because it is very dramatic in the way it shows of light. The colours used are very contrasting, in both colour and brightness. Although, if I were to improve this photograph, I would make the focal point of this image (the bride and groom) stand out more.

I really like this photograph because of the use of depth. The blurred background makes the focal point of this image stand out more. Also, colour is used in this image very well because although it is in the background, it makes the photograph more cheerful.

I really like this photograph because of the background and how unique and dynamic it is. The use of light in this image is very creative because of the focal points of where the light is coming from. Again, if I were to improve this image I would make the focal point go this image (the bride and groom) more obvious in the photograph.

This is my favourite photograph of Chris Giles' because of the creative use of light. The light in this photograph is natural, you can tall because of the shadows from the trees around the bride and groom. Depth is also shown in this image which is very effective because it creates a 3d effect.

His photography influences me to be more creative and daring.
Overall, I really enjoy Chris Giles' photography because I have never seen any wedding photography as creative and unique as his.

No comments:

Post a Comment