Thursday 19 March 2015

Motion Blur - Work Diary

In this session, I did a location shoot of motion blur. I believe this shoot went well because it shows of the creative use of light in a more abstract way; as you can not directly tell from the shoot, the key theme is the creative use of light, light is portrayed in a more subtle and unique way. Overall, I found this shoot quite easy, because all I had to do way change the shutter speed to a higher setting and the walk around and take pictures of objects whilst moving the camera around. 

This is my favourite photograph from the shoot because of how light is portrayed through the use of movement. There is a contrast between the white background and the black and white colours of the picture on the wall. I also really like the composition of this photograph, and the use of converging lines makes this picture have a 3d effect to it. Although, if I were to improve this image, I would try and make the background not have a reflection on it.

This is another photograph from my shoot that I really like because of the wide variety of colours and they way they have blurred together. The composition of this is also converging lines which makes the image look better because it creates a 3d effect. The creative use of light is shown very well in this photograph because of the bright light and colours shown, the key theme of light is subtle but very effective.

My next shoot will be at a gig that I am going to, I am also going to photograph motion blur in the venue because there will be a lot of colourful lighting. I hope that the lighting will give me the same effect as if I did a light drawing. The creative use of light will be portrayed very well as I am photographing because of how abstract the images will come out.

No comments:

Post a Comment